We purchased the Odspter Bike Cover last year and have been really impressed with it, in fact, It is the best one so far.
We carry two e-bikes on the back of our motorhome. Previously we have purchased covers that were too small or too thin therefore only lasting for one 3-month trip to Europe.
One cover, in particular, was a Fiamma which was a lot more expensive and we expected it to last longer than that. Unfortunately, it split, and we were unable to use it for our return journey through France.
The Odspter is a better gauge of thickness than most cycle covers and has been heavy-duty enough to withstand gusty high winds and heavy rain on the back of our motorhome for the last two 3-month trips.
- Well made, light and very Durable – it is wind and waterproof.
- Easily fits over our two 26” bikes sit up bikes (one with a basket attached) without having to tug too much and protects our bikes perfectly. (although the advert states it is suitable for two bikes up to 24” )
- One year down the line and it is still in good condition with no rips or tears.
- It features clips that flip through the wheel and also elastic on the bottom, so it doesn’t fly off in windy weather.
- The cover comes with a carry bag. It folds up easily and stores in the bag nicely when not in use.
- Easy to put on.
- There is a lock-hole design on the bottom of the cover so that you can lock your bikes while the cover is on.
- The cover is a very visible, lime green colour, which is excellent on the back of a motorhome.